Let's Be Friends!

Like us on Facebook to stay glued to our unbeatable updates.
Like Now!
Breaking: ASUU announces suspension of strike

Police Arrests 3 Men Who Produced Fake Results For University Student

Posted: 06 December, 2016 at 03:33 pm
Police Arrests 3 Men Who Produced Fake Results For University Student Photo 1

Yesterday, 3 men was arrested in Ebonyi State by the state police Command, for specializing in creating and issuing fake examination results to student of EBSU Abakaliki university.

DSP Jude Madu, the state command Public Relation Officer(PPRO) mention the victims who are Okechukwu Ugo Ani , Franklin Okafor and Harrison Ovigwe Igwoku

Mr. Madu make it known that the victims as earns over N700, 000 since they started their immoral business.

He said that Okechukwu Ugo Ani whose nickname was Chuks , claiming to be staff of Result Data Base of Ebonyi State Staff University Abakaliki and help student to upgrade their results whenever they have problems.

He stated that: “the arrest was necessitated by a written complaint

by the Vice Chancellor of the University to the Commissioner of Police that one Ani Okechukwu (a.k.a Chuks) whose name is fake and who claimed

to be a staff of Data Base of EBSU has been impersonating and parading himself as a staff of the institution in charge of result”.

Mr. Madu said ''To perpetrate this act, the said fake Ani Okechukwu used First Bank Account Number and GSM number registered with another person's name.

According to him; Other fake names used by the fraudsters include; Ebube, Theophilus and Peter'',

But the fake result gang was later arrested by the State Intelligence Bureau(SIB) of the police command in Abakaliki, the State capital.

Add Your Comment

Recent Replies (0)

NEXT POST IN GENERAL
World Clock

Lagos, Nigeria.

06:41 AM

Wasington D.C., USA.

01:41 AM

London, UK.

06:41 AM
End of Result