Let's Be Friends!

Like us on Facebook to stay glued to our unbeatable updates.
Like Now!
Joining APC is like leaving Jesus Christ for satan – Fayose

University Student Died In Road Accident

Posted: 01 February, 2017 at 02:03 pm
University Student Died In Road Accident Photo 1

Last week Wednesday, a student and a woman was reported to loss their life in different motors accidents in Nasarawa State.

This was disclosed by Abdulateef Awodi , the FRSC(Federal Road Safety Corps) Assistant Corps Commandant in Keffi Unit when speaking with NAN(News Agency of Nigeria).

The FRSC Assistant Commandant explained that the late student, who died in the motor accident was a 400 level student, studying Accounting in Nasarawa State University.

Mr. Awodi also said that the other victim who was crushed to death by a vehicle was a native of Keffi town.

He stated: “Within the last two days, two ladies have been crushed to death by vehicles in Keffi.

“One of the victims was a 400 level female Accounting student of the State University that was crushed to death by a tipper.

“Another lady was also crushed to death by another vehicle. If these drivers maintain low speed limit even if the accident will occur, the injuries will be less.”

According to his statement, he mention over speeding and reckless driving as the cause of the accident, while urge people to avoid over speeding.

The FRSC Assistant Commandant said “We will not relent in our efforts in educating, advising and sensitising motorists on the need to do the right thing while driving.

“Motorists should avoid speeding and other distractions in order to save their lives and the lives of passengers,”

Add Your Comment

Recent Replies (0)

NEXT POST IN GENERAL
World Clock

Lagos, Nigeria.

12:19 AM

Wasington D.C., USA.

06:19 PM

London, UK.

11:19 PM
End of Result