There is no harm in hustling for little cash even while still in school wether you're learning part-time or full-time.There are a lot of services to be rendered to fellow students within the learning environment. Below are a variety of ways you can make money even as a scholar.
1. Render bulk sms services: With as little as N5,000 you can start bulk sms business. Departments, organizations, fellowships and associations regularly need to stay in touch with their members. You can offer to send bulk sms to their members for a fee.
2. Tech Assistance: If you are tech savvy, you can offer assistance as students constantly need to repair their phones, laptops, and other gadgets. By charging a student price, this is a very easy way to make money while schooling.
3. Photography and videography:
Students constantly need digital passports, for one reason or the other. If you have the necessary skill and tools ( digital camera and laptop) you can take photographs and also engage in video coverage of events and happenings on campus. This is a very reliable way to make extra bucks while learning
4. Catering Services: There is always a form or celebration on campus, from birthdays, matriculation, convocation, dinner night and so many others. If you are skilled in making dishes or baking cakes and snacks, you can offer your services at students' price to people who require your services.
5. Graphic Design: If you know your way around a design software, you can design cards, banners, stickers, for events on campus for a little fee. Alot of wealth is left untouched in this expertise.
6. Barbing or Hair dressing: If you know how to use the clipper or know how to make ladies hair, then you stand a chance to make a lot of money at your spare time offering your services around the campus. You don't necessarily need a salon, you can move from hostel to hostel advertising your services and with time, build a customer base.
Schooling and hustling at thesame time might seem alot of stress bargain but if you start off now in a small stride, you might just successfully build a career path even when still in school.