Beautiful rest in peace quotes for dear people
Sometimes there are sad and tragic moments in life. When a close person passes away, it is so hard to express our grief. Here we have rest in peace quotes for you to express yourself and say a prayer for the departed during those sad moments.
There are so much of rest in peace beautiful quotes, you can find these quotes on the Internet or books. Our list provides you the examples of such sayings. You can use them or create your own quotes.
Rest in peace quote for a friend
- We know that now you are in the best world dear friend. We will always remember you. Your soul is in peace because you have done many good deeds. You remain the best friend for us, rest in peace dear friend.
- Today we can not hold back tears. Today is a black day for all of us, we lost our best friend. We thank you for your kindness, we will remember you forever.
- We can not believe that you are no longer with us. This is a tragedy for us, we will pray for you dear friend. Rest in peace.
- Today the sky is crying with us. Today we say goodbye to our best friend. Our hearts are full of sorrow. We are grateful to the fate that it gave us such a friend as you.
READ ALSO: Happy Sunday quotes for friends
- “Loving memories last forever, I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort“. Leo Buscaglia
- I’m not saying goodbye to you my friend because you are forever in my heart. Death took your body, but not your soul. I feel that you are somewhere near me, dear friend.
- I ask fate why you are no longer with us? I ask God why he took you? I believe that you have found peace. All our friends will pray for you. Rest in peace dear friend.
- “I want to find a quiet place, to sit with you a while, to talk about the happy times, and hope that makes you smile. Rest in Peace Darling“. Susan Smith
- I remember the day we met, I remember how you helped me, I remember your kindness. Dear friend, how did it happen that you are no longer with us? Now the is only sorrow in my heart. Rest in peace.
- It is a great happiness to meet a true friend, and a great sorrow to lose him. I do not know how to live now, it’s so unfair that you are not there. You always helped me and I do not know how to thank you. Now you’re gone and my life has become empty. Rest in peace dear friend.
Rest in peace quotes for dad
- You are the most precious person for me, how can I endure this loss? All the stars faded and only sorrow filled my heart. Dear father, now you look at me from the sky, and I know that you are there. Rest in peace, know that I will always love you.
- You taught me all the best, you were an example and inspiration for me. Now you’re gone, but you taught me to be strong. I am sure that you have found peace and God protects you. I love you father.
- Who could expect such a tragedy? Our beloved father is gone, and we miss him so much. Our eyes are full of tears, and we do not know how to live on. The whole family is here today to say goodbye to our beloved father. We wish your soul to find peace.
- We miss you, dear dad. It seems that this tragedy took our joy, a smile, and happiness. Our father taught us so much, he gave us so much. He brought us up and now he’s gone. This is the saddest moment for our family.
- How can I stop my tears today, how can I live now? The dearest person passed away. I miss you dad, my love for you will last forever. I know that you are in heaven, let the angels tell you about my love. Rest in peace, my dear father.
- The closest person died. I promised you to be strong, dad, but today I can not hold back tears. I remember our happy days, I remember your kindness and care. You raised me up and always was my best friend. Now I’m left alone, but you’re in my heart. Rest in peace, my beloved father.
- My childhood was happy because of you. You left me so many joyful memories. Now you are not there, but the thoughts about you warm my soul. I close my eyes and see you, I know that you’re in heaven and I’m sure you’ve found peace. You should know that I miss you.
- My dear father passed away, and I pray for him. Today sorrow has settled in my heart. My father was the most precious person for me, and I can not express my grief. I can not believe that you are not there. Rest in peace dear dad.
- The whole family is mourning. Our beloved father left, and we do not know how to live further. He was a good person, and his soul found peace. Our family remembers your words, dear father. We remember your kindness. Rest in peace our father.
- Who could have expected such a tragedy? How can I live without you? My father is the dearest person to me, and now he has passed away. I wish you peace in heaven, my love will never disappear. Let God hear my prayers, may your soul always feel my love. Rest in peace, my dear dad.
Remember that good rest in peace quotes are the quotes that express your feelings, use our list as an examples.
READ ALSO: Birthday wishes for a wife and mother