How to write feasibility report for a business?
Are you going to start a new business? We will tell you how to write a feasibility report. This is a needed document for a proper development of the project, so don’t lose a chance to find out all the details.
Feasibility report structure
Let’s start with feasibility report definition. Such a report is a result of a feasibility study. During the study, it is necessary to determine the viability of a business idea or any new project. Such a study is highly important for starting and development of the project. A study and report give focus to the project, and it identifies new opportunities.
The report helps to decide whether the project should be undertaken. The feasibility report should structured as described below:
- Introduction / Executive summary
- Outline of project
- Methodology (method of analysis)
- Overview of alternatives
READ ALSO: How to get birth certificate Nigeria
Let’s consider feasibility report structure in more details.
The introduction consists:
- The objective of a business project
- Terms of references
- Executive summary
The background consists:
- The description of the proposed plan in details
- Background of current situation
The outline consists:
- Description of the project (including the description of products or services)
- Outline the general business model, including technical details
- Description of a time horizon of project development
The methodology consists:
- The methods of the feasibility study
Overview of alternatives consists:
- The descriptions of possible alternatives
- Advantages and disadvantages of the alternative
- Summarize all the information, conclude all the comparisons and data
- This is the final section of the report, so it should include the most important conclusions and the recommendations regarding the business project
Here is the structure of feasibility report writing process, just follow the steps not to miss any point. Good luck!
READ ALSO: Legal requirements for starting a business in Nigeria