Top ☪ Eid al-Fitr messages to send to your family and friends
If you want to wish your friends and loved ones happy Eid el-Fitr but cannot find the right words, let us help you out. Check out our amazing messages for Eid el-Fitr 2018 and use them to connect with people who matter to you the most during this blessed holiday.
Beautiful Eid ul-Fitr messages
Eid al-Fitr 2018 is right around the corner (this year, it falls between the evening of June 15 and the evening of June 15), so it is as great time as ever to think of what messages you are going to send to your family and friends. We have compiled some wonderful messages from several websites (DRGreetings, EveryWishes and many more). You can use them as is or modify to your liking and then send to the people you love. Here they are:
- May Allah forgive your sins and transgressions, ease your suffering and accept your good deeds. Have a blessed Eid al-Fitr.
- On this day, I pray that you find happiness knocking at your door, along with peace, love and good health. May Allah bless you. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion of Eid el-Fitr, I want to extend my good wishes and greetings to you and your loved ones. May Allah shower you with blessings. Have a happy Eid!
- When the moon rises on the evening of Eid, it brings joy and excitement into our hearts. May you feel such happiness and exhilaration every day. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid is a day, when we all should care, pray, smile, love and celebrate with each other, and thank Allah for what he has given us. May you have the most wonderful Eid!
- On this day, celebrate your achievements and set new goals for yourself, surround yourself with people who uplift you and see you through thick and thin. Together, you should give your thanks to Allah for all that is good in your life. Have a happy Eid.
- It is a day for reflection and pondering, peace and tranquillity, and for giving thanks to Allah for all our blessings. May you spend this day with someone special in your life. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending you my warmest wishes on this Eid al-Fitr. May your every day be filled with laughter and happiness, and may Allah flood you with his many blessings. Happy Eid!
- Today is a special day, when friends and family get together to celebrate a wonderful holiday, thank Allah for his blessings and spread joy among each other. May you have those special people near you, so that you can celebrate Eid surrounded by the people you love. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah send you and your family his love like rays of warm sunshine. Let it into your heart, so that it can fill your life with happiness and joy. Have a great Eid.
Short Eid al-Fitr greetings
READ ALSO: Birthday wishes for a wife and mother
If you want to send someone some lovely Eid ul-Fitr greetings but do not feel like writing an entire novel, we have your back. Here are some short messages you can use to wish someone a happy Eid al-Fitr:
- May this Eid let the new fresh thoughts into your mind.
- Let this special day bring you happiness, prosperity and peace. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah shower you with his blessings on this Eid al-Fitr.
- I wish you the peace of His love, the blessing of hope, and the gift of faith on Eid and every day.
- Have a peaceful and happy Eid this year and every year!
- May this day bring you and your loved ones much happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- Have a joyous celebration on this blessed day. Happy Eid!
- On this day, I pray that Allah smiles upon you always. Eid Mubarak.
- Feel the magic of this wonderful day and have a blessed Eid.
- I always send good wishes your way, but this time, they’re special, as it’s Eid day!
- May this Eid festival bring you abundant happiness and joy!
- On this blessed day, may Allah open the doors of success into your life. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you to have the very best time during this Eid.
- May Allah give you happiness from the heavens above. Eid Mubarak.
- Let the magic of this blessed Eid fill your heart with wonders.
- May all the obstacles in your path vanish in a second on this day. Happy Eid!
- This day should be celebrated with enthusiasm and full fervour. Enjoy this wonderful festival. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your loved ones a joyous celebration on this day. Have a blessed Eid.
- May Allah protect you from harm and shower you with love. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! I hope you are spending this wonderful day with someone special.
Those are all the messages we have for you today. We hope you have been able to find the one you like. If you have some other ideas about messages for Eid al-Fitr, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Eid Mubarak!
READ ALSO: Best birthday wishes for oneself